Thursday, 4 February 2016

Infection: Chapter 2 - The Bitten People

My name is Tarzan, I am Jungle-man. The tree-top swinger from jungleland. Come, baby come, I will take you for a swing. Let's go, honey, I'm tinkling. Tarzan is handsome, Tarzan is strong. He's really cute, and his hair is long. Tarzan is handsome, Tarzan is strong . So listen to the Jungle-song!
When I am dancing, I feel funky. Oh, right. Song time over. Anyway, had a tough time with this chapter. There was a shit-ton of text to translate and to typeset. Shit's fucking frustrating. But, I actually got a little help in the form of redraw from the Portuguese group scanlating the series and also what kaiyui kurosaki did for chapter 2 since he dropped the series in favor of me doing it instead. And that's me set until chapter 6 for redraw. Yippee! Thanks a bunch. Woah! At any rate, other than that, this was a very boring chapter with cringy dialogue. However, things do step up next chapter of  rape worm apocalypse of the dead so I look forward to chapter 3. Umm, bye!

2 comments: