Thursday, 2 February 2017

Apocrypha Getter Robo Darkness Chapter 1 [English] [Manga]

From what I've seen, a lot of people really do not like this adaption... for some reason. However, I thought that it couldn't be that bad and decided to check it out for myself. At first, I thought the art was horrible and the story itself just as bad so I put it down after a few minutes. But, then I picked it back up and flicked through the 1st volume and got hooked on it right away because it turns out Darkness is pretty fucking awesome. It's got blood, tits, gore, cute girls, fanservice and everything the typical manga reader loves. What's not the like? Well, the point that it's not exactly Getter Robo and more of a thing of it's own, but one should not use that to judge it. Judge it on its own, I say.

Anyhow, on to the actual scanlation part. The raws are fine, but could be better. I didn't want to spend the time redrawing so I just placed the text nearby not that it really matters. There was some cursing and stuff throughout, but I used a variety of words instead of just bastard as I think it makes it better due to how over the top everything is, and also added some where there wasn't any, but again, I doubt anybody really cares. In any case, this looks like a fun read so I hope you all will enjoy it. Until next time! See ya!

5 comments:

  1. thanks a lot, the last piece of getter robot ! i've bought the volume 4 if you want it (not scanned yet) ? the only raw available right now are volumes 1-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. anime-heart = wakabayashy of course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. My body is ready for the guro. Oh wait. No it isn't. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy yo, thanks for doing lots of Nagai stuff

    ReplyDelete