Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Omorai-kun Chapter 13 [English] [Manga] Volume 1 End

Thanks for reading Omorai-kun Volume 1. Omorai-kun turned out to be a hidden classic of Nagai, and it really does show. It’s very funny, even holds up to this day, and I’m glad that I had the chance to read, and translate it. Though it’s kinda sad it never got an anime or even a reboot years after its original release. Anyway, I did edit Omorai and company’s dialogue slightly, but I’ll be releasing a normal version with all that removed, so be on the lookout for that and the volume compile (which will have a few fixes here and there) very soon. 
Other than that, I will be doing the 2nd volume, but first, I’d like to get the compile done and a few other things outta the way first. Lastly, I did translate the end message by the company and the credits at the end so I do hope you appreciate that. I think it helps make the entire thing a better packaged product. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. See ya next time!

2 comments: