Thursday, 9 February 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #30 (Chapter 203) English

Okay, that's me back for another 2 chapters due to a recent donation which I really appreciate. In any case, it seems there is a page or two missing (which had the chapter's title may I add) from the raws oddly enough, so there's nothing I can do there. Furthermore, it appears that Batoto has removed the previous chapter from their site because it wasn't there when I checked it a moment ago. Odd. Anyway, I re-uploaded it along with this chapter so we're all sorted there. Lastly, there hasn't been a chapter in the latest two issues of Young Jump so something may be up because there it ain't there in the mag raws. Sigh. Regardless, enjoy this chapter, and I'll have another one out soon. See ya!

3 comments: