Thursday, 27 April 2017

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 17 Part 2 [English] [Manga]

Oh, shit. Somebody's gonna die next chapter. I mean, centipedes? They're creepy as fuck and carnivorous to top it off. And we only got to see its legs here so it does make me wonder how big the fucker actually is. Probably to the top of the tree line, I guess. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it.
Anyhow, sadly, we'll have to wait a month for the next chapter like usual but let's hope something substantial happens in the coming chapters. Other than that, I'll be working on the next Terra ForMars chapter since I want to maintain a release every so often so that I do indeed get it all ready for when it starts back up. And I'll leave you with that. Enjoy the chapter. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment