Saturday, 29 April 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #35 (Chapter 208) English

Only 5 more chapters to go and we'll all caught up. Though, it makes me kinda sad knowing what happened to the author as it makes me wonder if the series really will resume months down the line from now depending on his health. Hmph. In any case, best of luck to him.
Anyhow, seems things are getting real serious in the manga. Cockroaches invading Japan, the world coming to the rescue amidst some secret plot in the background. I really wonder where Sasuga is going with this. Anyone think we'll have another time-skip when the manga resumes? I think it's likely as I have no clue how they're gonna do the roach invasion of Japan without something insane happening. In any case, enough of my ramblings. Enjoy the chapter. See ya next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ( but what happened to the author? I just he put on pause since next fall)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only said it was "health problems", but it could be stress and overwork much like a lot of authors. In any case, best of luck to him.

      Delete