Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #36 (Chapter 209) English

If you haven't noticed, I really, really, really like Terra ForMars, and this chapter really shows why. Action, monologues, political intrigues, interesting characters, humanoid roaches. Need I say more? It has a wide appeal and is very popular in Japan, but sadly it hasn't exactly kicked off in the West. Made even worse by the fact that interest in the series is now at an all-time low, and there are few fans left who are actually keeping up with the series.
But, hopefully interest will pick up once again in future and people will actually talk about the series for once. Anyway, this chapter was good and I'm really interested to see where this is going. I mean, all those armies heading toward Japan can't be good. Yikes. In any case, enjoy the chapter and o my rubber nen. See ya!

2 comments: